This is a really good light recipe from Dr.Kellyann’s Bone Broth Diet. It’s easy to make and tastes super great !
- 4 cans (4-5oz each) water packed chunk white or albacore tuna, drained.
- 1/3 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- Celtic or pink Himalayan salt
- Ground black pepper
- Lemon Vinaigrette Dressing
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup +2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon peel
- 1/2 teaspoon finely chopped fresh thyme
- 1 clove garlic, smashed
- 1/8 teaspoon Celtic or pink Himalayan salt
In a medium bowl ,break apart tuna with a fork ,add celery,onion,and dressing.Mix well. You can stuff stuff tomatoes but I chose to put over arugala salad because I like the spiciness in the leaves!
Makes 4 servings : 1 protein, 2 vegetables, 1 fat